Operations Support Coordinator
About S. Carter Designs: S. Carter Designs is the creative brainchild of mother/daughter design duo Sally Evans Hovis and Sarah Hovis Olsen. Their work is inspired by a shared aesthetic informed by the wild and exotic. The line incorporates one-of-a-kind found natural elements which are then elevated with diamonds and 14k gold. The end result is a varied collection of handcrafted, heirloom pieces united by the continuity of S. Carter's signature rugged elegance.
Summary: The Operations Support Coordinator is responsible for handling the daily operations and management of S. Carter sales in our Atlanta office. The role will oversee inventory, customer service, and relationship management. The ideal candidate for this position is confident, well organized, professional, adaptable, and an excellent multi-tasker.
- Lead sales operations and account management with retail partners which requires constant communication
- Maintain existing relationships and identify new business opportunities and lead outreach efforts for trunk shows
- Planning, executing and traveling for in-store as well as in-home trunk shows around the country.
- Monitor and report retail partners sales and provide strategic guidance for sales and marketing planning
- Assist in website development with enhancing product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords
- Merchandising and organization of retail layouts as well as in office inventory
- Inventory management across all retail and online channels
- Attention to detail and jewelry quality control
- Maintain shipping and receiving of returns, repairs, sales, orders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility
- Flexibility in scheduling to work with customers
- Ability to assist with social media content creation, planning and implementation as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in fashion, management, marketing, or other related subjects
- Ability to communicate, service oriented as well as independent and responsible working methods
- Must be located in Atlanta, GA
- Full authorization to work in the USA
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shopify, Quickbooks and Quickbooks Commerce
If you're interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org